Auralic Aries Mini vs Bluesound Node ll vs Sonos

Wondering if anyone has experience with either the node ll or the mini. Looking for a possible upgrade from Sonos for streaming Deezer Elite. I've read the interface on the mini only works with Ipad. Any input is greatly appreciated. Thanks.
chrshanl37
@sbank Not using the internal Dac it outputs to my Yamamoto YDA-1 Dac and sounds fantastic! Thanks Spencer it does sound great!
In looking to buy one this month but not sure when they may change the auralic mini. Which unit has the best sound quality in stock format blue sound or auralic mini, which has the best potential sound quality? I want to stream tidal through a streamer. My budget new or used is under $600. I have primaluna prologue 2 and omega 3xrs speakers. I have a Concero Jd and bel canto Dac 2. I love soundstage , imaging  and resolution. Female vocals acoustic guitar and piano are the instruments I like. I don't listen to much complicated music.

You know, if Auralic just made a player that was compatible with Squeezelite we’d be done!

Squeezelite is an open source music player that runs on Linux and makes it behave like a Squeezebox. So many player appliances are based on Linux this is often rather easy to do.

It also makes it rather easy to turn a Rasbperry Pi 3 to an Asynch USB 2.0 source.

Best,

Erik
OP, are you stuck on Deezer Elite?
"Deezer Elite is only available on your Sonos system." So unless Deezer needs to update their website, there's that.

If not, I'd say Tidal opens up way more possibilities of compatible hardware. Cheers,
Spencer