Sanders Sound Systems 10E - The Genius has done it.

I have long been a fan of Roger Sanders, having first purchased his complete Innersound System back in 2001.  I upgraded about two years ago to a pair of MagTechs and his new 10D speakers, which BLEW MY MIND.  I just went for the 10E upgrade, which, for 10D owners, is a new crossover with room correction for the bass (below 500 hz). Having finished the installation and configuration early this morning, the system is just playing to acclimate but the first sounds were absolutely stunning.  Mr. Sanders has found a way of crawling into the recording and spreading those piano keys just a wee bit further apart;  the violin strings are just a tad tighter and the bow pulls, cleaner.  A masterful achievement.  
128x128cerrot
I heard the 10e system at AXPONA this year and thought it sounded amazing.  I spent over an hour in the room and did not want to leave.  Shortly after that I was told about a possible sale of a pair of Innersound EROS MKIII speakers which Roger designed some years ago.  They came with the crossover/bass amp.  The price was too good to ignore so I bought them.  They sound great.  I bought the LMS (loudspeaker management system) which is part of the 10e system and can be sold separately.   The integration with the EROS put a huge smile on my face.  These stats are world class.  The panels are driven by a Magtech.  I also have a Sanders preamp.  My wife is now complaining (commenting?) that I listen to too much music.  If you can find an EROS MKIII system BUY IT and buy the LMS system. Details are on the Sanders Sound website.  You will reach a new level of musical happiness.  If you can buy a Sanders 10e system BUY IT and be prepared for an incredible musical adventure.
Hi Cerrot
I got my system about three month ago. I can't compare it to the 10d but it sounds great, and the new crossovr is an excellent upgrade.
The listening experience  is new, and I started listening to my all music collection again. It's like buying new albums.
Thanks for your offer, from the past, to visit you and hear the 10d, I saw it too late so...
enjoy the music.