Priorities...

Which would you prioritise for an upgrade - mono blocks, pre amp or speakers? 
128x128infection
Never buy anything you can't afford, especially on credit. I would go further and say "just because you can afford to buy something, doesn't mean you should".

Don't buy anything now. Start saving your money until you have the excess funds needed to facilitate your upgrade and do it then. At that time you will be bargaining from a position of power, i.e. you have an existing system and you have free cash to spend on an upgrade if the right deal comes along.
I agree with everyone. There are excellent integrated amps that can be a great compromise. There can also be different approaches to funds management, they all have a right to be. The key point is keeping things under control, sometimes difficult when you use easy credit.
Normally I too don't buy any equipment unless I have funds, but I can imagine a situation when I could go into some debt to get what I just must have.
Not an easy choice for the OP, yeah.
There is absolutely nothing in the audiophile realm that one "must have".  There are only things you want and impulses that you can either control or not.

To the OP, it doesn't sound like you can really afford the loudspeaker upgrade right now.  Trading in your current well regarded amps seems to be a poor compromise, both soundwise and monetarily.  Save your money.  The better Tannoys will come around again.
I could respond to the last post with the following thought - we only live today, especially so after a certain age.
However, I do have an impression that the OP may not want those speakers badly enough to go into complicated and potentially costly maneuvering.
That's the point of any discussion to have different opinions that all have the right to be, not some nonsense presented as an opinion and demanding the acknowledgement as such.
Objectively, I believe there is no one 'right thing to do' here. Subjectively, that's what the OP will have to figure out for himself.
I mean these questions in a friendly way: Why ask for detailed system advice without listing a complete system?  And what are your long-term goals for the system? What kind of musical experience are you after?

I don't mean to single you out, by the way. Lots of people ask for system advice without giving full context.  Photos would help too, so as to determine whether advice is appropriate for a particular space.