2 prong power cable

Never paid much attention until recently but my Marantz PM11S3 has a 2 prong power cable.  Anyone know of upgraded power cables with only 2 prongs.  I'd like to replace the stock cable for one that will help with imaging and a nudge toward neutrality since the Marantz tends a teeny bit toward warmth.  Thanks.
mewsickbuff
Three prong cord will work for that IEC, just means no ground as Marantz has set it up. If you're unsure if it'll fit just grab a cord from one of your other pieces and double check.
The Marantz uses a C18 IEC without a ground. The three prong IEC is a C14 and will fit into the C18 socket. There will be no electrical issues.
OH, yep. :)  The ground will be neutered... but there's a reason why the plugs are compatible.  There's no problem then with using just about any 3 prong cable with it.

A shielded 3 prong cable will still be shielded however, so there may be some benefit there.

Best,

Erik
I used the PC from my Violectric HP amp and it fit.  That's a relief.  Onward to PC shopping. Any recommendations for PCs that help with imaging and maybe deepen the soundstage?