8-16 ohm budget speakers

Looking for suggestions for speakers that represent an easy drive for a Dynaco ST-70 amplifier. I was thinking ones with 90+ dB sensitivity and 8+ ohms across the frequency range w/benign phase angle. As this is a secondary system I am looking to spend $300-$400 on the used market.  Thanks. 
Ag insider logo xs@2xmesch
You can build the LM-1 kits or Jeff Bagby's Continuum speakers in this price range. The LM-1 are around 89 dB sensitivity.  Both are small monitors though so you won't get full range.
I am still looking for speakers compatible with my ST-70 and budget. Never thought that this would prove to be such a daunting task. Most speakers listed as 8 ohms fall to 4 ohms or below somewhere across frequency range. In addition sensitivity ratings are often over stated.

I have looked into the offerings by Klipsch though hesitant to go there. Possibly the RP-160M might be OK. 

Any thoughts would be highly appreciated!
You may want to check out Tekton. If you are patient you can find a used pair of Mini-Lores in your price range.
rsfphil, Thanks for the Tekton rec. I looked Tekton up and now have the Mini Lore Monitor's on my short list. Imagine them to be hard to find on the used market. I plan on giving them a call tomorrow.