Schitt Audio Still in business???

I have attempted to email repeatedly from different email accounts and my email is returned from google saying they cannot relay to the schitt email server.

The company also does not like to staff to answer the phone.  

With this type of customer service I can understand why they would go out of business.
psickerson
I just emailed them today and it didn't bounce back. Don't know when I'll hear from them though. From what I understand they have very very minimal staff for customer service. 

On Sunday it will be 4 weeks since I ordered my yggy and it still hasn't shipped. I wish they would at least update people on what is going on. A mass email wouldn't hurt to people with orders waiting. Just say you're a week behind, or two. Or it's almost going out, just something. 

On one hand it's nice that the prices are kept low, but then I gotta wonder how much it could really cost to have a few extra low wage kids at least answering phones and emails.
I just received my Schitt Bit Frost DAC (it's a B-Stock) yesterday.  I purchased last week, and it shipped the same day. I also sent customer service an email and it was replied to on the same day. I suppose new builds are taking longer to fulfill, but Schitt ' s still has its doors open. 
It took a couple of days before google bounced back the delayed reply. I have set from other domains hosting mail MX records same delayed bounce.

Thanks for the update maxboy00, I do hope its a great addition to tour system.

What a strange day and time we live in when you have to beg a company to respond to you.  

I was in the tank to purchase one of their dacs, but this experience has changed my mind.