Magneplanar speaker terminals. is there an adapter to....

I was looking at a photo of the back of Magneplanar .7 speakers.  They still use those dumb speaker terminals that will not accept a higher end banana plug, (possibly a twisted up spade lug)... Therefore, does anyone know if there is an adapter that works with their terminals and allows larger banana plugs to be used, or  simple spade lugs.  The company  makes great speakers, but is living in the Stone Age when it comes speaker terminals.   Thank you .
sunnyjim
How easy is "pretty easy" replacing with regular binding post??? Anyone know of any forums or elsewhere that would give instructions for changing to regular/normal binding post??? I'm using "tinned ends" into the stock connectors on 1.6's currently and would love to have nice Vampire Post and Spades!!! Any info would be very nice???  Thank You Kindly, Joe E.
The spacing and hole size of the stock Maggie post is standard, so- changing to Vampire or WBT 5-way binding posts(I've done both), is simply a matter of assembly, tightening the nuts on the new posts and soldering the leads to the new terminals, after removing the old ones, of course.
Regarding shipping Maggies, I highly doubt the addition of binding posts on the speaker would somehow become damaged. I loved my old MGIIB speakers as they were my first "taste" of an audiophile speaker. I was hooked after that with quality reproduction from a loudspeaker. Why change now? They have always been that way most likely to save money. I don't agree with that philosophy which was one reason I never owned another pair of them. Why do I have to "modify the speaker " to make me happy. I will spend my money with a manufacturer that offers them.
One problem with the Maggy terminals is that some of the parts are ferrous. Getting rid of the whole terminal assembly reportedly greatly improves the sound of the speakers, but requires surgery.

Statman, you are 100% correct on all counts!!! Specialy about getting hooked, as I am. So the way I look at it, sometimes you gotta do what you gotta do weather good, bad, or indifferent???    Rodman, since you've done this already, do crimp type posts exist??? If not, how many sodders are there??? Anything else one needs to know about to get this done??? Your reply/assistance in this matter is greatly appreciated!!!