Best Live Recording on LP

Someone started an interesting thread about generating a list of great live recordings on CD. However, that is the wrong type of media for my system. (My turntable sounds much better than my CD player).

Therefore, please suggest some really great live recordings on LP. (I listen to Rock mostly and some Jazz.)

Here are a couple of recordings (on LP) that did not appear on that list in the above mentioned thread, that I think have merit.

"Jazz at the Pawnshop" on the Propious (sic) label.

Louis Armstrong's "St. James Infirmary" on 12"/45rpm reissue on the Classic label (I think).

Neil Young's "Live Rust" on Japanese import.

Also, Guys (and Gals), here is a question for you: Is it worth paying the extra money for the 12"/45rpm version of Bill Evans "Waltz for Debbie"? Or does the 180g version sound nearly as good?
kurt_tank

Dan Hicks & His Hot Licks: Where’s The Money? Fun, quirky music, good recorded sound. The following year’s studio album Striking It Rich is great too, with real good sound, "audiophile" almost.

The Band: Live At The Academy Of Music 1971 (4 CD version for those who really like The Band), or Rock Of Ages (2 LP/CD version for those who don't). The best self-contained ensemble in the history of Rock 'n' Roll, as this album provides evidence of.

Bob Dylan & The Band: Before The Flood. Dylan is very engaged in this live recording, perhaps fueled by The Band, who are just smokin'!

MOUNTAIN TWIN PEAKS - Live at Koseinenkin Hall, Osaka Japan, 30th August 1973

COLOSSEUM LIVE March 1971

YES YESSONGS Live Tour 1972

BLUE ÖYSTER CULT - On Your Feet or on Your Knees 1974

UFO - Strangers in the Night 1979

ELP - Welcome Back My Friends to the Show That Never Ends 1974

URIAH HEEP Live January 1973

DEEP PURPLE  Made in Japan 1972

THE OUTLAWS Bring It Back Alive 1978

THE ALLMAN BROTHERS BAND Live at Fillmore East 1971

BECK, BOGERT & APPICE Live in Japan 1973

All double albums, of course. The very best from The Golden Age of Rock.
The originals are the best... 
However, UFO´s double live reissue has 2 extra track that were originally recorded but never get to the original release, now this reissue has the right performance order as well. I will buy it soon...
It´s a pity Pink Floyd never released a double live album from their most creative period (Ummagumma - Meddle - The Moon) era... So the BBC recordings mentioned are really interesting. Thanks for the wink :)