Wall Receptacle Oyaide R0, Furutech GTX-G and SR Black UEF

Hi there been searching around for some good receptacles as I am about to do some reno work for a dedicated room and I have narrowed down to these 3 brands based on what I have read in the web and on the availability within my reach. 

I am thinking of getting one of them but problem is, it is not easy to do a comparison specifically to these 3 series and I have not read so far anyone doing a comparison for specifically the oyaide R0 receptacle which is an unplated version of R1. 

So I am asking here for some help if anyone have had the privilege trying them all in their setup? I have read the thread on this forum "SR red fuse" started by Oregonpapa touching on the SR blacks receptacle with David pritchard comments on it which is btw a very good and informative thread and I have ordered the SR black fuse for my amp based on their reviews and other members too who have pitched in too.

There lots of other kinds of receptacles around and I am aware there are some that do not believe with those uber expensive receptacles performing better than a hospital grade receptacle but then this hobby is full of surprises and voodoos that over the years have made me a believer.

A little detail on my setup I am using ARC's (ref150,ref 6 and cd 9) paired up with SF Guarneri EVO's. As for cables am using full loom Transparent Ultra MM2 hooked on to my QB8 which is using Frey 2 power cable to my wattgate wall receptacle.
128x128tjbhuler
I just replaced my Maestro outlet with an Oyaide R0.

I’m really quite amazed at how a "small" change like this can have such a meaningful impact on a system.

The Oyaide moves you several rows closer to the music.

It’s still breaking in, but I can tell it’s an utterly refined sounding outlet.
Hi Macdude did you use the R0 with WPC receptacle wallplate ?

I am thinking of this getting this particular model (R0) along with the Furu gtx-d as some reviews that I have read shows the R1 seems to be slightly bright and dry sounding. 
Tjbhuler, I'm using it with the Furutech wall mount and cover.

I have GTX-Ds in my Entreq Powerus Challenger. 

I didn't like the sound of having GTX-Ds at the wall outlet and in the power conditioner.

I'm still in the break-in period for the R0, so I'll try to suspend judgement.

But so far the dynamics and refinement of this outlet is something you have to hear.

Some weaknesses that I thought were coming from the DAC were actually coming from my old power conditioner and wall outlet.
Macdude,

I had the same experience as you when I first starting using Oyaide outlets. Issues I thought were related to digital playback were in fact power related to my outlet/power conditioning. Each step up the Oyaide line, while sometimes sideways, was always an improvement  to digital playback and to everything else as well, just not as dramatic as the digital transformation. 

Going to high current balanced power was the best upgrade I've made.
Nmmusicman, what balanced power setup are you using?

I was going to go with a Vertex Balanced Hi-rez Taga, but I would have had to custom order it with US sockets and buy it without an audition.

So I picked up an Entreq Powerus Challenger 3v and it's very good. In fact, it's so much better than anything else I've tried that I wouldn't even call it a power conditioner.