PS Audio CD Memory Transport?? Yes Or NO

I have thousands of cds and I have 4 or 5 cd players. To me they all sound pretty similar. I want to buy one that would be a step up. I have Marantz 6005, Pioneer cd recorder, California Audio Labs Mark 2 and an old Oppo dvd player. I have a Wyred 4 Sound Dac 2. LIke I said I cannot tell if any of them sound any better than the others. I think the California Audio actually sounds best to me. I have Prima Luna separates and a Luxman 505U integrated amp. The questions is, will I hear any improvement going to a transport with the hard drive to reduce jitter etc. or will it be a waste of money? Any advice or other suggestions would be much appreciated. Thanks,

128x128dylanfan
I will be home this Thursday and over the Labor Day weekend and will have it up and running then. I will make comments then. Right now I am working in Oklahoma. I am definitely excited hooking it up.
Dylan fan,
I’ve owned mine for 6 years. It is good straight out of the shipping but improves noticeably with additional hours of use. I think that it’s a wonderful CD transport. Congratulations to you!
Charles,
charles1dad. Thanks for the comment. What DAC are you using with yours. I have the basic Wyred 4 Sound I will be using. This quality piece will probably warrant an upgrade on my DAC next. We will see. I will keep you posted.

I use the Yamamoto YDA 01  DAC. I've also heard the PWT with a friend's Aesthetic Pandora  and Bricasti SE DACS. It is terrific sounding with any good quality DAC in my opinion.