Sonos Connect Wyred4Sound Mod Any Good?

Any owners of of the Connect with the mod ever compare to other high end streamers for SQ?
 I have a yggy that is connected to Sonos connect and wonder if it is worthwhile to get the wyred4sound mod done or move on to a another streaming option.  
psickerson
I just went from an Audience AU24se power cord to a Nordost Purple Flare C7 for the Sonos.

I had to send the AU24se to audience to have it reterminated to C7.

Let's just say I will be putting back the AU24se as quickly as possible.

I doubt there is a better C7 power cord out there than the Audience.
macdude-did you hear a noticeable improvement in changing the Sonos power cord out? I didn't  realize there was even an option to put a aftermarket PC on the Sonos.
This nagging technical question stopped me Friday from pressing submit of the Wyred mod upgrade.  

Is there any value in using a device (Emperical Audio) that says it performs Asynchronous Sample-Rate conversion between a music streamer and the yggy. Or is this redundant if the yggy is already performing the resampling to improve and reduce the jitter? Maybe this is one of the things yggy does that is responsible for its massive adoption.  

Isn't the Sonos basically doing the same thing as the Emperical device and my yggy DAC would already be doing this?