Rubidium Clock

Can anyone advise whether an Esoteric Rubidium clock would improve the sound on my Esoteric X-01/D2 player? I have been told "not much since it is a one box." But the reviews have seemed to indicate that the upgrade in sound quality is quite apparent. I am aware that some upgrades are very small in their ability to be heard, others are like a whole new piece of gear.
Any advice is appreciated.
huntermusic
Is the UPOCXO-01-SS clock (OCXO only) equal performance wise to  RBOCXO-01 when in OCXO mode ?
For the standalone OCXO clocks as I understand it from a couple friends who have ordered the Ultra Premium/Premium versions, the answer is that in terms of phase noise being lower, etc...it is superior to the Rb-only clock in terms of overall musical presentation.  I cannot speak to their individual results as I was not in their rooms to hear but for my system, with the dual-clock unit using the same parts, power suppliers, etc...and itself and Ultra Premium level unit, I can tell you that I do love what the Rb side does for the system on many discs, however for my ears and most of the discs on my shelves, the OCXO provides a more musical presentation without sacrificing the imaging improvements and other things related to higher-precision clocking. Write on in-mail if you want to talk via phone or email more directly. Apologies for the delayed response as I've been off the forums due to work and life for a few days....
Thanks. I went ahead and ordered the UPOCXO-01-SSSS clock for my friend. We will try it with his Vivaldi stack, on top of the Vivaldi clock.

If it goes well, he may consider the UPOCXO-RK01-OP17 Ultra model, which is triple the price, but also offers 7 dBc/Hz lower phase noise level at 1Hz (-110 dBc/Hz vs -117 dBc/Hz) .
Good luck with breaking in the clock and all the testing; please let us know what you hear and determine about the overall sound with that configuration!
Have anybody tried it with aurender w20 with a word clock input & it already has oxco clocks ?