Your last concert was to see who and when?

Pretty simple, what and when was your last concert?
kiddman
Saw Air Supply last night, very good show. Other concerts this year, Steve Miller, Pat Benatar, Alan Parsons, Paul Anka, Meat Loaf and Diana Ross. Both Parsons and Paul Anka were seller shows, by far the best, on the flip side Meat Loft was very disappointing, he seem to only go through the motions to get the show over with. 

My wife and I saw John Prine (& co.) Saturday night at the Warner Theater in Torrington, CT Saturday night.  A great show from one of the greatest songwriters and performers out there.  His voice has changed as a result of his cancer treatments, but the songs still have the ring of honesty and humor that they always have.  Excellent band ( Dave JacquesJason Wilber Pat McLaughlin), good acoustics, very few annoying cell phone videographers.  John played non-stop for over 2 hours, ending w my all-time favorite, Paradise.  Greg Trooper was a terrific opening act and also joined in for the encores.  If you like the Americana/folk genre, don't miss him.  
Excellent swampwater! Speaking of Pat McLaughlin, he is himself a fine songwriter, singer, and guitarist, with some great recordings worth seeking out.
bdp- Pat played a little geetar ;-) but mostly mandolin, and a did a lot of backing vocals.  Again, what was remarkable about him (and the two other backing musicians), was their ability to add to the experience of the song w/o sticking out.  With mandolin a little can go a long way, but he was never over the top, even on the solos.  And he had a unique (to me anyways) way of gently strumming with all of his fingers that produced a feathery kind of sound that I have never heard from a mandolin.  Plus his physical style was so expressive; truly a man who loved what he was doing. 
Ah yes swampwater, the dying art of subtly and taste. It's what separates the men from the boys.