Two JL F212s verses two Velodyne 18 plus?

I have a room 13.5 x 24 dedicated home theatre and listening room. Presently I have a Velodyne DD 15" sub. I am looking at going to a two subsystem and have another application for my Velodyne DD 15. I am considering two JL F212s or two F113s or two Velodyne 18 plus. I have been slightly underwhelmed with the single velodyne DD 15. The rest of the system is Anthem D2v, Classe 5200, B&W N802s, HTM1s and B&W side and rear speakers. I run a rotel amp for rear speakers.
ghaas
For what it's worth, I followed Mitchell going from the DD 15's to the JL Audio F113's in previous discussions. I consider him true to actual performance over brand loyalty and I trust his evaluation.

I EQ'd my sub before running my Pioneer SC-07 receivers room correction and then did a slight manual adjustment.
I did have a dealer tell me they were going to sale their 1812 demo for $5,000 which is a great deal but stated the flexability of two smaller subs for my application might be best. If it wasn't so far to audition I would like to here the 1812, but would unlikely purchase two.
I'd drive down to the dealer and listen to the 2 subs and then the 1812.
I wanted flexibility with two also,so I'd have a nice blanket of bottom end for the music.Which I got, but I swear nothing I've heard comes close to the 1812 Ive mentioned even with two subs.
No matter where I sit in my room I get that midbass punch,
It's so addictive,and mids and highs are so clean.
Too bad you can't do a weekend drive.
If I had to drive further South(another three hours)to get the sound that's killer,I would,but that's me.
I guess I really strive for the best sound I can get,fianlly
after 6 subs and half dozen years I can rest now as my sub hunt is over.
Hopefully you can do the audition.
Drummermitchell, I thought you went with 3 or 4 of the JL Audio F113's? I personally demoed the JL's and Velo's and came away with 2 F113's. Both are great subs and if anything I just felt that the JL's were a bit faster overall. For HT demo we did some gunshots ( Matrix) which really shined on the JL's. For music DD18's went a bit lower but overall musicality I still thought the JL's were better. Gotham 213's are in a differnt league over the 1812's. F212's were not present but I would guess that two F212's would be much better than two DD18's.
I went with four JL's(113's)two for music and two for HT.
they were a big upgrade compared to the DD-15's I had.
When I got to hear the 1812 in a big room I was shocked how good she sounded.
I thought,no way could I get this sound in my room.
To my total surprise and amazement,the 1812 gave me that sound
I've been looking for,superb midbass punch and she digs real deep.
I FORGOT ONE IMPORTANT THING:THE ROOM(s)
thinking I was loading 228sqft(listening area)I tried everything with the JL's,no go.
What I didn't realize is there is a room to the right,small hallway,stairwell and to other rooms.
In reality the Jl's were trying to load around 1240-1300sqft.
The 1812 gives me all the musicality and HT thrills I could want,plus the lifetime warranty the dealer gave me.
I'm sure Gotham twoX213's would load that size of room.
I got a great deal on the 1812 and it was the sound I get out of her that sold me.
Couldn't audition the Gotham's here as I had bought the F-113's on here.
Totally satisfied with the bottom end now,took a few subs to get here though.