Uverse quality questions

I am considering Uverse for my TV service and wonder about picture and sound quality.

Also is the service easy to use and funtion well DVR?

I currently use Directv but would like to save some money by bundeling my internet, phone, TV etc.

any comments appreciated

thanks

Phil
128x128philjolet
Reubent,

actually Directv has lowered my price in the past when I called to cancel service. The price recently went back up (after a year of discounts) so I am shopping. Part of my problem is a very large tree is ruining my reception so I will switch anyway.

I may actually go with cable because Uverse has so many dissapointed customers.

Phil
I switched to uverse from com cast to try to save money. The Internet part is terrible and their customer service is the worst that I haver ever had to deal with.
The picture is an improvement over Comcast and the DVR is less buggy than Comcast.
I had Direct Tv at a previous home but the area that I moved to is very tree laden and the reception was to spotty. Their Internet was to expensive to even consider purchasing it.
Everyone I know who has switched away from DirecTV, especially to Uverse, has really regretted it. I'm very happy with DirecTV, I wouldn't switch.