Scansonic mb serie

Does anyone listen MB serie from Scansonic ?
What about the raidho DNA ?
Does thoses speakers sound like a real raidho ?
georgelfre
Jonmc138 it's nice to know that I am not the only person who likes the 2.5's. I am lucky enough to be able to separate my 2.5's  9' apart and still have about 1.5' from the side walls. The 2.5's don't sound as good as the much more expensive speakers if you like full orchestra music. But for the music l like and listen to frequently (Jazz, Vocal, Chamber), my 2.5's have done an outstanding job for me. 
Jjue, it is nice to hear that you have seen my videos in Youtube, you should be correct, in the showroom(acoustically treated) 2.5 was sounding wonderful and in the home it was different animal.
I have ever used Kef, want to try Harbeth not very soon and also eyeing on Monitor audio.

I do have ATC scm7, it is nice sounding speaker, have it in bedroom, looking for CD player, paired with Spec rsa-717
Interesting you found the treated room sounded better since the Scansonic/Raidho speakers seem to work well with little treatment. Unless you're referring to bass traps that helped with the boominess you were referring to in your earlier post. 
Murdeahj,

ATC SCM7 are very good sounding speakers. I think adding a Rega CD player to your system will make your bed room a very enjoyable place.