Bud Fried Towers?

Has anyone heard the new bud fried towers...?
jk2122
Good to know audioman58.
Will love to see your system with these. I read on another thread that you sold the Revel 208 to get these. The Revels are quite impressive. What is it about these speakers that you like over the Revels? Can you please provide a "compare and contrast" for these 2 loudspeakers? Any other loudspeakers that you compared the Bud Fried loudspeakers with?
The f208 speakers were detailed  and warm but not as open or as transparent 
As the Fried .surprising was the Revel had 2-8 inch drivers t for the Fried 
The 2  thjngs the Fried had the F208 didnot was the transmission line, 
And series over. The Bass seemed was and was very tuneful and thd crossover 
Being in series I believe why it had great sound staging  with lock on imaging.

It is a Great design  and a Electrostatic  as in the ML  it may be slightly faster 
And open ,that being said the Fried has a more 3 Dimensional nature and grip
On instruments.  Bybee quantum purifiers  I may try in a year  or so.
In  referrnce to thd Bybee purifirs I havd used these in electronics as speakers they clean up all low level noise and give better seprration. the $3500 price range not much can compete with the Fried towers.av3.7 Maggi that ribbon is superb 
But a limited sweet spot  power hungry ,very good musical purity perhaps a bit better in coherence that applies to speakers 5x this . That being said it does nit have the grip and dynamic punch of the Fried Tower.very even handed and a nice natural warmth.
Salk did a great job hitting all the buttons ,and with 10 cabinet choices ,
As the TAS review said a No  Brainer  it Is a shame they don't put these on reviews in Several  online magszines.