Lampizator Atlantic?

There has been some discussion of this new offering from Lampizator on other audio sites, but nothing much here that I have seen. Has anyone heard it? Any impressions?
128x128waltersalas
I called the importer and ordered it.  I did not know of upgrades at the time I ordered 5 or 6 weeks ago.  I will contact the importer and find out.  Oh boy, I might have to send mine back for the upgrades.  I have about 120 hrs now and it getting much better than a few days ago!  I think that the Golden Gate might sound a litter warmer but I don't believe it will be 4X better.  The Atlantic has a large soundstage, great clarity and micro detail and it is emotionally engaging.  I might get too lazy and never get up and play vinyl again.  Too bad, I have a great and expensive analog system.  I hope you enjoy your Atlantic as much as I am enjoying mine.
The early reviews have been very positive, and I believe most of those were reviews on the stock version you have. I don't think some of the upgrades became available until a bit later. It sounds as if you might just be pretty happy with the Atlantic as it is. I love your description of its presentation, which is more or less just what I am looking for. I had the Big Six and really found it to be emotionally engaging as well. I foolishly sold it and regretted it almost immediately, but I am looking forward to seeing how the Atlantic compares. That Lampi sound is mesmerizing and addictive, methinks.
The Atlantic has a larger soundstage, the background is quieter, has more micro detail information, the sound of each musical instrument is clearly heard (separation) on good recordings and they sound a little holographic, not quite as warm as the Luxman DA-06, sounds more like real music and is emotionally engaging IMHO. So, to my ears the sound of the Atlantic is very crystal clear with no brightness or grain at all.  I can sit and listen for a long time like I can with my analog setup.  I was going to get a Lampy Golden Gate but I am glad I got talked into the Atlantic.  It is a great value.

http://hifiknights.com/reviews/sources/lampizator-atlantic/

https://parttimeaudiophile.com/2016/09/03/review-lampizator-atlantic-dac/

Apparently, 6moons will do a review shortly as well.