Tube Amp vs Solid State Amp HELP

So I ordered a pair of Dali Zensor 1's. As of now I am using my friend's Jolida FX10 tube amp, which he has offered to sell to me. Should I purchase his tube amp or get a Cambridge Azur 351A? Only problem with the Jolida is that it's not very powerful; however, right now it's paired with his Klipsch speakers and it's plenty loud for my room/house. I don't have any reason to push it too much. Input would be much appreciated.

Thanks 
hfarrior3
I haven't had a chance to listen with the Dali's yet. My hope is that the Jolida drives the Dali's enough for my liking. If not I'm then faced with a decision. Either buy the Klipsch's from my friend in order to accommodate the Jolida (which I'd rather not do since the Klipsch are larger in size than the Dali's) or keep the Dali's and look for another amp. I really do have my mind set on a tube amp though. It's just with my room, set up, AND MY WIFE'S OPINION; that the Dali's would be a better fit.
definitely a tube amp with the dalis so you can tube roll to take the edge off of the treble.
Tube rolling refers to the practice of replacing tubes with different ones to 'tune' a product to ones sonic liking. To roll tubes in an all tube integrated amp would cost at least 1/2 your integrated amp budget. Tube amplifiers are more expensive than SS ones of equal power. Jolida does make a budget 'hybrid' tube amp amplifier where tubes are used in the preamp stage and possess a SS amplifier. Don't remember the model number.

What are you using for a sources? 
So far my set up is as follows:

Pro-Ject Debut III (about to be upgraded with a Ortofon Blue cartridge)
Cambridge Azur 551P MM Phono Preamp
Jolida FX-10 integrated tube amp
Dali Zensor 1's

I set up my Dali's with the Jolida last night and was pretty pleased with the results. The Jolida is powerful enough to where I'm satisfied with the volume level. However, when I power on the amp I can hear a very slight drone (I'm guessing this might be some type of interference with the cables/wires). Also when I push the volume to the highest level I can hear a slight hissing sound when a record is not playing. I'm sure the hissing is still in the background while my record is playing, although my ear is not as refined as others so it really doesn't bother me. I'm not sure if there is anything I can do about the hissing. I'm guessing it is a result of the speakers not being efficient enough to handle the Jolida.

I'm going to play around with it some this weekend to see if I can reduce any of the background noise. Again, it really doesn't bother me as it might some. My question now is if the actual music coming from the speakers is sonically (if that's even a word) better with the tube amp, or with a ss amp (regardless of the background stuff going on that I really don't notice when the record is playing. I might have to order a ss amp just to compare and decide.