are digital recordings on vinyl any better than CD

I have several LPs from the early/mid 80s that are digital recordings.They sound clear and crisp but lack bloom somewhat compared to analog recordings.Given that they are digital to start with is there any advantage to these over the CD of the same recording?
rrm
Can anyone explain why digitally remastered cassettes sound so good? Take Kind of Blue for example. The digitally remastered cassette is powerful, dynamic and engaging, quite unlike many of Kind of Blue CD incarnations which can sound kind of blah. Ditto the epic live AC/DC cassette, also digitally remastered, If You Want Blood.

Orpheus10,  I never said "it's all subjective"--I said "it's somewhat subjective." 
While of course it can be debated which sounds better --cd or vinyl-and this is all based on the sophistication of the equipment used to make those recordings.    It was easy to make that comparison when cd's first came out.  It was hands down that analog vinyl sounded better.   Not to go into that debate --suffice to say--Now a days you have to ask the label if the record was transcribed  from a digital master  or was it actually produced and mastered throughout the process using analog only.    My point being---if there is going to be any perceivable difference one way or the other how is that going to happen if  the processes are not kept separate?    if the record has been produced using digital master I dont know what it would sound like using all analog process.     Why would I even buy a record that has been produced via digital master?  The idea to me is to buy an authentic analog recording and it aint that if there is a digital master in there somewhere.   So,  Im not buying much vinyl these days,,except for the occasional  dated pressing before the advent of digital.  
Thats how I feel, marked all my Digital Recording LP and put them in a separate box. Thats why I am so surprised the guys here havent crucified my finding about CD "ripped" onto cassette... Looks like its a "general knowledge" among those in the know!?! Been reevaluating those digital LPs these last few months and noticed that they do beat my CD and SACD players... 
I am going to follow the advise from one of the parallel threads here and post my"big rig" photos. If you guys do the same, this will get such anonymous chitchat onto a higher level. Just a thought...