Tube for a Noob ???

Hey all... I was hoping to get some advice on which way to go... I've been listening to digital all my life and wanted to get a taste of what tube brings to the table without changing the back end of my system... So I was thinking of either getting a turntable with a tube phono stage or getting an all tube cd player... I'll be able to run it through my processor (Classe SSP800) via analog inputs with no processing to the signal... The advantage with the cd side is I already have a library of cd's but I feel getting the turntable would be better getting that analog/tube sound I want to experience... Also does anyone know who makes a good tube cd/sacd player ? I hear that Rega makes good entry level turntables and of course need a easy to use tube phono stage... I want to be in the $1200 to $1500 budget.. And again, easy to set up and maintain...  Any help would be very much appreciated...
oem-wheels
Um...where do you start? Are you happy with the sound you are getting? I wouldn't bother getting into vinyl. (I say this as an avid vinyl user). Tubes in CD players are only in the output stage so somewhat of a novelty. Treat yourself to a tube power amp with volume controls and source selector.
Thx noromance... yes, I enjoy what I have now but wanted to experiment with tubes. I'm 60% movies and 40% music. So tube amp is somewhat out of the question. Basically I want to know why tube lovers are tube lovers. And hope going to an analog/tube front end would give me a small taste.