Let's see or discuss your desktop speakers!

Hello,

I am very happy with my living rooms main system speakers, Von Schweikert VR4-5 towers. The image that is created by these speakers is spectacular. Having said that I want to bring higher fidelity reproduction into my home office. I've owned PSB synchrony one's in the past and they are great and all but the sound decayed too fast for my liking. But they were still great speakers and I am still a fan of PSB. 

I am looking into PSB Imagine mini speakers. How would these do as desktop speakers? They will probably be fed by a Parasound Zdac and a Zamp. I know nothing this size will compare to the VR4-5 speakers but my current audioengine desktop speakers leave more to be desired. 

Any audiophiles have good looking desktop speakers? Please feel free to post an image or let's discuss your desktops components of choice. 

Cheers.
joe_navarra
Wharfedale Diamond 6 and a T-Amp with a 10amp 13volt PSU. They just sound right with voice and YouTube.
Used to have Totem mites with Bryston 2B which was nice. Current Dynaudio BM6A powered/active monitors (check those out Joe) with DacPre. I feel no urge to upgrade. Another plus its clean and minimal. For late listening the Dac has a built headphone amp. I should pick out some better headphones one day.
The GENELEC G2 in combination with a nice DAC makes a wonderful desktop system.  I'm currently using the Marantz HD-DAC1 but also find the ARCAM irDAC-II a very fine performer.  Don't scrimp on the cabling.  Upgrade your power cords, USB, and signal cables to something nice from someone like Audio Quest. Paying attention to this final detail is well worth the effort and expense.  
I actually have 2 desktop type speaker systems. The one I use for my non linear video edit suite is the Genelec 8020 self powered bi amp speakers that I use with a sub and sometimes without.

The other is a blue sky EXO-2 (also self powered and comes with a sub for under $500. I use this as drum monitors for a Roland Vdrum setup.

Either sounds quite good and is meant for small mixing setups.

Spendor s3/5, with a Parasound Zamp3 and a MacCormack Micro Headphone Drive.  Add an SVS subwoofer (sealed port - S100?) and it all sounds good.