Best amp for natural timbre of unamplified acoustic instruments & vocals w/ Revel F32?

Because these are ceramic and titanium they can sound hard, thin and sterile.  But they need solid state probably because they are inefficient and for bass control.  I like tubes but what are your experiences?
Ag insider logo xs@2x47ghibli
So the Revels sound "hard, thin and sterile" with a VTL pre and a CJ amp???  You prefer tubes but these speakers are a tough load for tubes???  Um, what???  Short of you using awful interconnects and cables and/or some awful recordings that could be contributing to the problem, it sure looks like the writing's on the wall on several levels.  Dump the speakers.  Life's too short to spend precious time and effort solving inherent mismatches like these.  FWIW.  Best of luck. 

I don't understand how you conclude that the F32 is the more "neutral" speaker when you've identified it as sounding hard, thin and sterile.  That doesn't fit the definition on neutral. Rather it would seem that the F32 has glaring inherent sonic flaws. Neutral implies absence  (or certainly less) of contributing sonic characteristics. Neutrality is synontomous with chameleon like nature. 
Charles, 
I view speakers and power amps as a single unit.  The amp drives the speakers - so most certainly the issue could be with the amp.  It is possible but less likely to be earlier in the chain.  Your mission, should you choose to accept it, it to identify the problem (or problems).  Much like cars or health, once you have identified the problem it is then possible to take the appropriate steps. 
I agree with the prior comments: if you want to keep the speakers (and they are good in the right set-up) then a tube amp, which combines the best of both the world of valves and solid state, may be the best solution and one that will accommodtae changes to you speakers in the future.  As I noted in a response to another forum inquiry,  I have the Octave MRE 220 mono's.  In a word they are "incredible".  Octave integrateds may be a lower price option that would deliver a seemless solution at the front end as well.  You can always add the "Black Box" if you later decide to  increase the capacitance of the power supply to drive more difficult loads.

Ray
The speakers had a brand new, just installed titanium tweeter.  They are sounding much better.  I think alot of the dry harshness that I was hearing was the tweeter not being broken in.