Please help ...integrated amp under $1200

Looking to upgrade my system...integrated amp with new floor standing tower speakers...Would like to stream in addition to vinyl and cds.
Looking at Cambridge cxa 80, nad  c368 ....Possibly monitor silver 10 speakers, Any thoughts or positive recommendations would be most appreciated. Just looking for some practical guidance. Not sure if I want a streamer or can use my laptop or iphone.
tboy
Another vote for choosing your speakers before deciding on an amp.  Do it the other way around at your own risk.

hi tboy,
    I've been streaming tidal since it became available in the US and I love it. Steaming from a Sonos Connect to a decent DAC will get you much of the way to a very expensive system. And, I sure do like the huge variety of streaming services and UI with the Sonos. Also, I've had an NAD 355 driving a low impedance load in my floury bakery production area for years now and I have to say that it still sounds great and is extremely robust. Maybe not as refined as some of the great choices mentioned above, but it will have plenty of juice for any future speakers you may have, or if you want to wire a pair of remote speakers in your kitchen!
Regards,
Oran.

Bel Canto C5i can be had for that used. I own one and can’t recommend it highly enough. It has everything in a small efficient package and sound quality along with overall implementation is most neutral and  top notch overall, espeically for the cost.  Worth looking for IMHO. Rogue Sphinx tube hybrid is another good choice in that price range that I have heard and liked a lot but you will need an external DAC for that. These two are my choices for that price depending on what you need.
Dared VP-80....beautiful tube integrated, but no phono stage. 45 watts per channel, auto-biasing. Am considering selling after purchasing 101 db efficiency speakers.