Inexpensive speaker cables

Hi everyone, I have a pair of nordost cables which are too short for my new setup. Looking for inexpensive cables to replace these (under $350), what are the best recommendation, I only know about nordost and audio quest

thanks

speedmaster20d
don't worry about that - the value is dubious at best

just get some decent cheap cables in there; do some room treatments

worry about spendy cables after you have spent your first stack of $10,000 bills on top notch speakers
I also use Canare 4S11 cables - I think a set of 10 footers cost me $60 or 70 for the pair, something like that, custom-made by someone on eBay.  

True story...local dealer let me bring those to the shop for a comparison against a set of Nordost ribbon cables.  I don't remember the Nordost model name, they were the wide, flat, sort of pinkish-transparent colored cables, retail was $7000 (this was 2014, so not sure if that price has changed).   Did a back and forth between my cheapo cables and the Nordost, on a system composed of an ARC integrated, ARC CD9, and DeVore speakers.   All I will say is that the result was...awkward.  I still have the Canare 4S11 cables.
A lot of excellent recommendations that I'm sure sound excellent. It's gonna come down to what your looking to get from a cable. My experience with classic anti-cable was very positive. Very clean but a little lean. But this was to good effect in an EL34 push pull that was fat. Their newer levels with double runs are ones Id like to try now. 

I have the Supra 3.4ply with silver spades now. Under a hundred bucks but I soldered them up myself. As Nonoise described them is what's up with them. I like them over anti cable because they are fuller and they do something I find pretty cool. My amps now though are much more delicate low powered 300b based so it works synergisticly with the same speakers but different amps than I used with AntiCable. 

That new Dueland cable based on the WE16awg vintage cloth wire sounds interesting to me. As does the clear day! Good luck and enjoy your ride. 
Please take a look at Black Rhodium sold by engulfaudio in Alabama

These are amazing - I have their low cost interconnects and speaker cables in my own system at home right now...

Excellent... 

Thanks
Randy, Sean, good advice. Go cheap, and make any other cable prove its superiority before you spend your money.

I think it may be only after you make your own gear that you start to notice the limitations in commercial equipment. A good way to save money is wire - and it doesn't make a whole lot of sense to link two poorly wired components with exotic cables.

A note about experiments: as Randy notes, breaking the corrosion may be what everyone hears when a New and Better Cable is tried (new connection, no corrosion). Another thing is exact head position of the listener. I have made that mistake myself. The only sure way to do the experiment is to let someone else change the cables, or someone else to judge the quality. Head of the listener should be immobile for the duration of the experiment.