Update on Dynaudio Contour 3.4 LE

I am considering purchasing this speaker. As I read the comments on Audiogon and elsewhere, I notice most of them are somewhat dated. I would loved to hear updated views on this speaker. I have been very pleased with a pair of Excites that I have in my study. I'm looking at the 3.4's for a music only listening room. I really like the Dynaudio sound and spent most of a recent day auditioning the 3.4's along with the stand mounted Contours as well as a PSB floor stander.  I kept going back to the 3.4's.  One side note, I currently have the Magnepan 1.7's. Love them but they just don't have the bass slam so I have been considering a traditional cabinet speaker.  I listen to a lot of Americana, folk rock, country rock etc. Really all types of music.

Would very much appreciate your thoughts and opinions.  Thanks

puppyt
Agree...new is not always better and sometimes it's advantages not to be an early adopter.  Curious as to thoughts on the Contour S3.4LE as well.
Thanks very much for the comments. I should have added that I can get a floor model of the 3.4's for around 6K which is intriguing. I will definitely try out the Legacy's. 

Mtrot, was your demo in Austin at Audio Systems?

xti16, do you know the price on the c30 and the c60?

@puppyt  -- Here you go

Dynaudio Contour Retail Pricing (Standard Finishes), USA:

Contour 20: $5,000/pair
Contour 30: $7,500/pair
Contour 60: $10,000/pair
Contour 25C: $3,500/each
Further update.

i was able to listen to the Contour 3.4 LE and the C30 side by side. I listened to a variety of music types and really had a chance to compare. Also auditioned a PSB floorstsnder as well. From my standpoint,  both Dynaudio's sounded great with the C30 playing a bit louder and more forward. I was highly tempted to buy the C30's that cost $7,500 new, but was able to get the used 3.4LE's for $5,900 in the bubinga finish. I am very happy with my decision.  I thought the C30's were great but not $1,500 better.  I was not able to audition the Legacy's as suggested above because I don't live close to a dealer. Again, very happy with the purchase.