Shopping for new speakers

I have a classe fifteen amp and a coda amp 10. I also have the Parasound 2000 line stage preamp and the Parasound 2000 top load cd player and matching DAC.  I have been looking at sonus faber venere 2.5 Is this a good match, or is there better out there for about 3000 range?
cwright590
If you want to always like to upgrade your equipment don't buy Aerial Acoustic. 
Your days of Sears Wish Book Catalog will be over. 

Those old enough know what I am talking about. 

Thank you Michael Kelly. 
I dont have a dealer here in memphis that deals sonus faber so i am going to drive to nashville to audition them this weekend. I am really looking for a speaker that that does well with my equipment but is wife friendly as well.
Wise move making the trip to audition.  I hope they meet your expectations.  Nothing beats actually hearing them vs. other brands they may have that meet your budget and the all important WAF.  So don't forget to bring music that you are very familiar with along with her.

The one good thing is that you don't need to worry about your Classe amp during the auditions,  It can most likely drive anything you are probably going to listen to this weekend.  Good luck and let us know how the auditions go.
What speakers are you using now and what would you like to improve upon?  What aspects of sound reproduction and speaker characteristics are most important to you other than WAF and being compatible with your current equipment?  When you say you want speakers to disappear do you mean looks wise or as a sound source or both?  Any additional info would be most helpful in making better recommendations.