Power cable recommendations under $1k

Does anyone have any power cable recommendations under 1k? Right now I am considering the Cardas Clear Beyond Power. I am looking for a rich, natural, and smooth sounding cord, but not overly warm. I am going to be replacing a Cardas Golden Reference  power cable, which is a fantastic cable, but is just a smidge too dry with my DAC and allows for a tiny bit of a loss of air around the instruments in my system. I have heard the Beyond Power  is a bit more neutral on the neutral side, but still very smooth, so I was thinking this might be a good replacement. Are there any others I should also consider in this price range?
nemesis1218
I second the recommendation of Triode Wire Labs. Have a few in my system, and it seems to me that they fit your requirements nicely.
Another cost saving path you can try is the Signal digital power cord. Their standard cord was not a match for my system but the digital worked out extremely well for me. I did not see any reason to spend the extra $400 to get another TWL. I'm sure they also have a money back guarantee. Possible you can save a wallet full of cash and still satisfy your needs.
You're asking for way too many specific qualities. If you happen to pick a cable without listening to it that works, it will be accidental. And to make it more difficult, you're trying to improve on a PC that's already working well for you. Call Cable Company.
Cerious Technologies Graghene power cords might work for you. If it’s for your Dac you want the Red power cord. If it doesn’t work you can send it back for a refund.
https://forum.audiogon.com/discussions/cerious-technologies-new-graphene-cables
I just got my Pangea se14, power cord I was shocked how good it is, I used it for my Yamaha SACD 1000, it's only $59 1.5m.