Power cable recommendations under $1k

Does anyone have any power cable recommendations under 1k? Right now I am considering the Cardas Clear Beyond Power. I am looking for a rich, natural, and smooth sounding cord, but not overly warm. I am going to be replacing a Cardas Golden Reference  power cable, which is a fantastic cable, but is just a smidge too dry with my DAC and allows for a tiny bit of a loss of air around the instruments in my system. I have heard the Beyond Power  is a bit more neutral on the neutral side, but still very smooth, so I was thinking this might be a good replacement. Are there any others I should also consider in this price range?
nemesis1218
Cerious Technologies Graghene power cords might work for you. If it’s for your Dac you want the Red power cord. If it doesn’t work you can send it back for a refund.
https://forum.audiogon.com/discussions/cerious-technologies-new-graphene-cables
I just got my Pangea se14, power cord I was shocked how good it is, I used it for my Yamaha SACD 1000, it's only $59 1.5m.
........I do believe that the copper wiring in the Panega power cords are mfg. / supplied by Cardas. Just a thought in regards to your
original post and inquiry
Nemesis, I think it's worth trying the Pangea. In my system the sound you describe I hear them on my system...and more.my system consist of Andra ll, tube preamp art audio, art audio concerto connected to 550 musical fidelity monoblocks, cables audience pc, ic aq diamond and Columbia, speaker cable aq Sterling n clear day.