Any Vandersteen 7 Owners in SFO Bay Area ?

Hi,

There is no dealer in San Francisco Bay Area who carries Vandersteen 7.  I want to listen to them before i consider and upgrade and wondering if there is anyone in my area who can help me.  I own 5A Carbons and thinking of upgrading. 
veerapaneni
I do not live close. I live in Indiana. I have heard the model 7's with Simaudio and CAT gear. They are fantastic! If I had the money they would be in my room instead of my Quattros. The 5's are great but I believe you will never look back at your Model 7 purchase.

Jeff

I'll ask around as many of we Vandy owners are in touch on other forums.  Seattle is nice this time of the year  as is LA, lol.  You have great speakers, but I do hope you get to hear the 7 mk 2's.  They are one of the most special speakers I've heard and I get out a lot and hear many of the 100k speakers.  The Vandy manufacturer plant is not far from you.  email me:  ctsooner@alumni.ou.edu
Thank you.  I will try to drive to LA This weekend to listen to them.  I am surprised that we don't have any dealer in Northern California who carries them.   I like my 5A Carbons but never listened to 7s .