Cerious Technologies NEW Graphene Cables

Now, this is not a advertisement, just a posting sharing my experience on some well made great sounding cables at a very reasonable price. Besides, I don't think Cerious Technologies is set up for a big influx of cable orders.

But, if you get the chance to try these cables, please do.

I have been interested in the newer cables coming out that are using Graphene as a conductor. SR cables seemed interesting, but I always hated the way there cables had all those extra wires (with the active shields and such). I then noticed an ad early in I think November or December from Cerious Technologies for Graphene cables. I investigated how the cables were assembled and it seemed like quite a laborious process.

I ordered (with a 30 day money back guarantee) the balanced Graphene interconnects, and boy did they impress me. Such depth, soundstage, realism, frequency smoothness, effortless sound. I was truly impressed!  I now have a complete loom of the Cerious Technologies Graphene cables. That is; interconnects, speaker cables, digital cables and power cords.

I ended up selling all of my other cables and to those of you who have read my postings know that cables have always been my curiosity.

So, as I began this post, let me again iterate, I have no alliance to the company, my posting is for those of you looking for an great alternate high quality Graphene made cable without spending a fortune.

128x128ozzy
@limniscate,
Please forgive my ignorance, but is the HC power cable you refer to the Krell Vector HC power cord? When I Google it I come up with several possibilities?
I've never heard the Groneberg Quattro Reference power cord but I do know that the CT Extreme power cords improve with break in time.
My friend purchased this cables, he was very impress, he use very expensive cables, for now only one ic of his previous cables is connected, maybe in a week I can listen , will see, how good this CT , Iam very familiar with his system....they are not yet completely burn in..
@lak
No, I’m talking about the Cerious Technologies Graphene Extreme High Current when I say HC power cable.

Groneberg is used by Klaus at Odyssey.  It's really cheap--approx. $200 for 12'.  He uses hospital-grade Hubbell or Marinco connectors. 

limniscate,

Sorry, but I have not heard of therefore I have not tried the Groneberg cable you have mentioned. Could you share some information on the cables construction?

I suppose everything is system dependent. Best I can comment is the Cerious Technologies Graphene cables seem to work well with most equipment.

I elevated my GE SC and PCs (blue and red) for amp and Pre from floor based on Lak's suggestion above, and that make a substantial difference Everything else is equal.  Much more bloom and bigger soundstage which I don't know why.  You should try it to believe.