What drugs do you use to enhance your listening experience?

In this post let's consider alcohol, nicotine, and coffee drugs, as they are, along with the usual suspects that can get you arrested in most US states and beheaded in Saudi Arabia. I live in Victoria, Canada, which has more marijuana shops than Starbucks, and we have tons of Starbucks. In 10 minutes, I can walk from my house to four dispensaries, which will sell to anyone over 18. OK, enough bragging, For me, a puff, and just one puff (I don't like getting stoned) can be the best tweak ever. A glass of wine is also a fine compliment. Too much alcohol will increase my enjoyment (because I'm drunk) but put Phil Spector in the room (wall of sound and loss of the stuff I value in my system, such as clarity).
golferboy
Post removed 
lcherepkai, I apologize.  I should have labeled that post "Potentially Extremist Humour Follows" and been more obvious that I'm trying to poke a joke, rather than get into the weeds regarding the psyche that occasionally might drive a post like mine.  *S*  If I offended, 'twas not my intent.
Given the general 'tenor' of this forum, this 'confessional' of ours here where we can share our favorite 'mood enhancers', and some of us have engaged in such to widely varying degrees.  I would expect that...I'm 'talking' to a group that 'technically' be called a 'fringe group'.  We're not into explosives, just a somewhat narrow slice of the population that likes esoteric music reproduction devices.
As for mind improvement....mmm.....well, if you've found that salvia has worked for you and the insight you've gained from that, well, cool.  *S*  I won't argue with you about that.  I'm happy for you, truly.  And I will point out that insight comes in many ways to all.  Not the same insight from your perspective, of course.  Similar, perhaps.  Neither of us can be in two places at once.  So, never quite the same.
Anyway, sorry.  Let us continue...

syntax....bad taste....swollen tongue...yeah.
You ought to stop that.  Doesn't sound 'healthy'. (Is that a deep pun, or am I just being mediocre?  *sigh*  ;)
213runnin, a crutch....mmm, yeah.

Ergo their popularity.  And the non-appeal to others.  
Do you like coffee?  Tea, non-herbal? (Although I might discuss that with you.)  Sugar?  Checked the label of something you like A Lot?  Do you smoke?  Vaporizer?  

There's lots of crutches about, IMHO.  We just don't recognize them as such.  But that's normal and could make life quite difficult if we did as a whole.

I like 'unenhanced audio' as well.  I'm 'there' more often that not, so I'd better. *G*  And to each their circumstance.
Play on. ;)