Rec a 300B for Wavelength Cardinal Monoblocks

I am looking for recommendations for 300B tube choices for my Wavelength Cardinal Monoblock amps. My speakers are the Auditorium-23 Solovox and the preamp is a Shindo Masseto. I know that I will eventually get a Shindo amplifier, but for now I am intrigued by the prospect of learning how much better the Cardinals can sound with other tubes. Also, there is the very real possibility that I would keep the Cardinals and alternate them with the future Shindo amp, assuming the Shindo amp does not use 300B's. Thanks in advance for all guidance!
Best Regards,
Steven
4musica44107
4musica44107,
I have not found a tube I like better in the Wavelength than WE.

I have also tried
Sophia RP - edges too soft.

I am thinking of trying the Elrog when available.

a sleeper tube that is good in my Wavelength is Shuguang 300BS for about $200.Make sure it's the 300BS.It looks like a mesh plate with a black coating.I got mine 4 years ago and I don't know if they are still available.

Has tighter edges and closer to stage than Treasure 300B.
The Treasure has a little more bass and farther from stage

YMMV
Abill - Thank you for your follow-up reply and tube characterization comments. At this point I want the best tubes regardless of the cost and so am leaning toward WE, but I also will do some research on all of the tubes recommended thus far, hopefully do some listening, and of course talk with Gordon to get his input.

Best Regards,
Steven
Any updates here? 

Anyone try Elrog or EML Mesh, or EML 300BXLS in their Wavelength?