What drugs do you use to enhance your listening experience?

In this post let's consider alcohol, nicotine, and coffee drugs, as they are, along with the usual suspects that can get you arrested in most US states and beheaded in Saudi Arabia. I live in Victoria, Canada, which has more marijuana shops than Starbucks, and we have tons of Starbucks. In 10 minutes, I can walk from my house to four dispensaries, which will sell to anyone over 18. OK, enough bragging, For me, a puff, and just one puff (I don't like getting stoned) can be the best tweak ever. A glass of wine is also a fine compliment. Too much alcohol will increase my enjoyment (because I'm drunk) but put Phil Spector in the room (wall of sound and loss of the stuff I value in my system, such as clarity).
golferboy

Why didn't you take 2 bottles of the pinot noir and listen to the whole thing?

Or did you assume after 1 you'd be asleep?

Great post... yoga practice, some quick puffs, and good local beer and the music. Oh the music.....
I snort the magical sparkly dust that the gods sprinkle on all of our interconnects,speaker wires,and power cords so that they sound even better!
I was never a big drug user, but years ago there was a period where I would do Ketamine and listen to music.  The experience was simply amazing.  Especially with music like Loreena McKennit.  She has a lot of great songs where the story is really brought to life with K.  If you are an experimenter, I highly recommend it.
The question raised by the OP strikes me as absurd as the answer can be found through self-discovery and the views of others is largely irrelevant.  Don't rule out a battery-powered b#tt plug to add to your listening experience, but I suppose everybody is aware of this auditory enhancement.  That is my best advice.