Integrated amp for Wilson Audio Cub 2's

Recently purchased a pair of Wilson Audio Cub 2's here on Audiogon. I currently have a Harman Kardon HK990 integrated that sounds nice on them but I am looking for a little higher end integrated. I am interested in the Audio Research Vsi60, the Ayre Ax-7e or the Pathos Acoustics Logos. If you have any experience with this combo and would like to voice you opinion feel free.

My current system:
Wilson Audio Cub 2 w/factory stands
Harman Kardon HK990 Integrated
Oppo BDP-105 Universal player
Isotek Evo3 Sirius Power Center
Shunyata Ztron Anaconda Speaker cable
Shunyata Ztron Anaconda Balanced Interconnects
Shunyata Ztron Python Power Cables x 2
brandonosman23
"07-27-13: Jimmy2615
You may want to try some great integrateds from the same time period as the Cubs, such as the YBA Passion or Rowland Concentra (if you can find them)."

The Rowland should be a very good choice. I have a Roland 112 and it sounds great with the Cubs. I forget the specs, but if the Concentra is the one with 150 watts/ch, then the amp portion is based on the 112. If it has 75 watts/ch, then I believe the amp section is the Model 2.
Bought a pair of used Wilson Audio Cub of a trader without listening to them. These will replace my Audiovector K3 speaker. The room that I use is 310cm x 400cm. Paid $ 1,400 question is whether it would be better to buy a new pair of bookshelf speakers? Of course you should listen before purchase but it is 100mil then you have no choice.