Do equipment stands have an impact on electronics?

Mechanical grounding or isolation from vibration has been a hot topic as of late.  Many know from experience that footers, stands and other vibration technologies impact things that vibrate a lot like speakers, subs or even listening rooms (my recent experience with an "Energy room").  The question is does it have merit when it comes to electronics and if so why?  Are there plausible explanations for their effect on electronics or suggested measurement paradigms to document such an effect?
agear
Dave, I am sorry about your losing your child.  That is horrible.  

As for Mr. Kait, he is just ducking questions.  Whether its Einstein or puritan sayings, the end result is the same.   

Isolation from seismic vibration proponent and recording engineer Barry Diament, previously mentioned by myself as introducing me to the concept, had his Soundkeeper Recordings "Equinox" release by Markus Schwartz and Lakou Brooklyn awarded Recording Of The Month in the February 2011 issue of Stereophile Magazine, and is again mentioned by Jim Austin in his November 2016 review of the Mytek D/A Processor/Preamplifier.

You may take that with a grain of salt, as Wolf Garcia proclaimed Mr. Diament "delusional" in his November 28th post in this thread.

Here are Barry's words of wisdom here:  http://www.barrydiamentaudio.com/vibration.htm

What I've found is that all of our components are being substantially inhibited from delivering their best because they are subject to external vibrations. By far, the most sonically and visually degrading are those vibrations in the ground that enter the component via its feet. These seismic vibrations (the ones very low in frequency and amplitude, so tiny we don't even normally feel them) are creating spurious signals within the sensitive circuitry of your components. These spurious signals mix with the real music and video signals to distort them, hardening the treble, thinning the bass, muddying the soundstage and annihilating dynamics. Seismic vibrations add grain to video pictures, ruin color purity and contrast and soften focus.
What kind of spurious signals and how was it measured?  Anyone?
agear
Here are Barry's words of wisdom here: http://www.barrydiamentaudio.com/vibration.htm

What kind of spurious signals and how was it measured? Anyone?

Mommy, why is the sky blue?

😳

What kind of spurious signals and how was it measured? Anyone?

Mommy, why is the sky blue?

😳
I would not expect a technical answer from you at this point. I do realize that NASA custodians are able to retire at 55 with 6 figure pensions (at our expense) and can fritter away their time as you do.  As science fiction is your primary focus, any books in the works....?