Tube Power Amp Suggestions

I have been looking for a tube power amp. Ideally I want to have about 40 to 70 watts output power, with sound qualities as close to a delicate SET amp as possible, with lots of details, fast, good tone (a tiny bit on the warm side) and imaging, yet with good bass and dynamic. Budget is about 10,000. Second-hand is fine. I know I am asking really too much and will probably get negative response because of this. I just want to get the best within my budget.    

My initial considerations are EAR 890 or EAR 861. What do you think?      

I heard people saying that push-pull amp can be better than SET if it is implemented well, but push-pull is more difficult to make than a SET amp.    

My speakers are measured 91db sensitivity, but it needs power to perform well. I have tried both a SET 300B XLS output at 13W and a push-pull EL34 at about 35W. My impression is as follow:            

- SET 300B XLS output at 13W: more delicate and smooth, better resolution and density, lack bass and dynamic       
- Push-pull EL34 at 35W: much more bass and dynamic, sounds a bit coarse, less 3-dimensional and delicate     

Thank you in advance for your input. 

bigdish
You should call Steve Deckert at Decware...he has what your looking for and at the right price!!
For $10K I will build you any type amp you want.!  I am talking customer point-to-point wired with better parts than anything you can buy.

Happy Listening.
Thank you so very much for your recommendations. My speakers are bookshelf and were custom made by franz hinterlehner from elodis subwoofer, with a Feastrex fullrange driver supplemented by two Satori bass drivers in each cabinet. Its impedance is rather flat at 6 ohm. You could download the pdf to get more information:  

http://www.elodis-subwoofer.com/files/Brochure-ELODIS-VOCALITAS-MACHINA-CLENODIUM.pdf
They are not very easy to drive IMO.  Meanwhile I have ordered a pair of fullrange bookshelf cabinets to try out using just the Feastrex drivers without the support of Satori and crossover to see how it works. I had auditioned once the feastrex alone in the dealers' room and the bass was simply not enough, but I just want to try in my system to see, as the cabinets only cost about 200 dollars. 
Big dish,
I bet yours is a very good sounding speaker (Feastrex driver!) and if it’s truly a flat 6 ohm load that shouldn’t be a difficult load to drive. 50 watts is the recommended maximum amplifier power. It seems to me that a good quality 845 (or an 805) would be an excellent choice if you want to go SET. For your budget (new/used) you have ample options.
Charles