Interconnect cables for turntable

Last nights listening session was interrupted when one speaker went silent! The culprit was the wire had loosened from the RCA connector on that side of the table to phono preamp - not the first time this has happened. I have a mish-mash of interconnects - Cord, Monster, Blue Jeans, now I'm thinking I should  replace the interconnects between the turntable and phono preamp, and also between the phone pre and the preamp. 

My system: VPI Classic 3, Zesto Andros 1.2, ARC LS27

I'm not interested in spending multiple thousands of dollars, maybe a few hundred to a thousand or so. Anti Cables seem to be reasonably priced. What other brands should I consider?

fundsgon
Cardas Golden Cross - by far the best I have found!

Warm, smooth, extended fequency response, and detailed.

No longer made.  YMMV
Best so far for me a simple DIY work:

Belden 1800F (110 ohm, AES/EBU)
soldered with KLEI Absolute Harmony RCAs

Using lower quality plugs, then choose to avoid soldering:
Elecaudio TE-RC90S   or   RAMM gold plated RCA

The braid must connected only to one end in order to preserve the low capacitance.

Regards

Just got through with this particular quest...

I have a new VPI Prime with an Ortofon 2M Black .

I was never one who was much for the cable thing .

I had a Bluejeans Cable LC-1 standatd IC , which I had been using all along on my tt's .

I began reading up on cables that would maybe be more appropriate for my new tt . I found a few articles claiming that due to the very small voltage going through the cable to the phonostage , it would be better to run smaller diameter wire in this particular cable . I then found tonearm/phono cables listed separately from regular IC's at some cable company sites . It made sense , so I gave The Cable Company a call and rented two 'phono' cables that they had recommended . OH MY !!!

What a vast improvement .  This is what I was looking for when I upgraded my tt . Both of the rented cables provided me with biggest improvement of any upgrade that I have ever done ! A simple cable , just a few pieces of wire , what could be the big deal ? Well I am a believer now !

Give John a call at The Cable Company and ask for his suggestion on what brands to try out . The one that I chose to purchase was less than $500 for a used cable . He cooks all of his cables before the sale . I also read that the cable in this particular location never really gets broken in through use , again , because of the tiny voltage passing through it .

Just my opinion .

Good luck.