Tube Power Amp Suggestions

I have been looking for a tube power amp. Ideally I want to have about 40 to 70 watts output power, with sound qualities as close to a delicate SET amp as possible, with lots of details, fast, good tone (a tiny bit on the warm side) and imaging, yet with good bass and dynamic. Budget is about 10,000. Second-hand is fine. I know I am asking really too much and will probably get negative response because of this. I just want to get the best within my budget.    

My initial considerations are EAR 890 or EAR 861. What do you think?      

I heard people saying that push-pull amp can be better than SET if it is implemented well, but push-pull is more difficult to make than a SET amp.    

My speakers are measured 91db sensitivity, but it needs power to perform well. I have tried both a SET 300B XLS output at 13W and a push-pull EL34 at about 35W. My impression is as follow:            

- SET 300B XLS output at 13W: more delicate and smooth, better resolution and density, lack bass and dynamic       
- Push-pull EL34 at 35W: much more bass and dynamic, sounds a bit coarse, less 3-dimensional and delicate     

Thank you in advance for your input. 

bigdish
Many thanks again for all your kind recommendations. I will try to have audition on as many of these amplifiers as possible.   

Bill (Grannyring),
I mentioned the Zero transformers based on their "theoretical " potential benefit. I’ve read comments from other users who had the same experience as you regarding the Zeroes. They did adversely affect the sound quality. I’m confident that a well built and implemented amplifier using 845, 805, 211 or the Russian 6c33c used as SET or PSET with 4 ohms taps will pair well with these speakers. The essential key is high quality power supply and output transformer as previously discussed . A few examples are  the Line Magnetic 219ia, 508ia or the Coincident turbo 845, also a used Viva Solista 845 SET. All of these are well within the stated price range.

Of course there are very viable options for push pull amplifiers, it really depends on the type of sound character Bigdish is seeking. He has a variety of good pathways to pursue.
Charles
Hi Bigdish,
I saw a fairly new company - Alexus Audio. I was able to check out the 833 it was very impressive. They also have a 33SE  that is within your price range. Definitely worth checking out as it possesses the same characteristics that you are looking for.   
www.alexusaudio.com 
Bigdish, I have been on a search similar to yours for several years. This year my wife sent me to Rocky Mountain Audio Fest with the mission to once and for all find us a tube amp. We wanted the tonal quality of the best tube amps with detail, strong tight bass and great imaging. We wanted accuracy with smoothness and coherence that would draw us in to listen for hours. Last year our favorite was Zesto audio mono blocks. But at $19,000, out of our budget. (They have a stereo amp for 12k list) We heard many fine tube amps this year but one kept drawing us back for repeat auditions; Octave Audio. We ended up buying the V110 SE with the Super Black box. The box is filled with capacitors which allows the amp to handle ANY speaker load. It’s not as euphoric as some tube amps but some tube rolling with 6550 tubes will get some of that. This thing has the dynamics of a solid state amp with great tube tonal quality and best of all, great bass.
I just had to drag my wife out of the listening room to have dinner.
After some haggling I got the 110 and the super black box for under your budget.
We have used the integrated amp with some 91db floor standers and 85 dB bookshelf speakers (LS50) , works great with both.
Octave also has stereo amps and mono blocks.
One thing that makes this, or any system really sing is a Master Set as done by Soundings Hifi in Denver. A Master Set will save you thousands spent on cables and other tweaks. It’s damn near magic what these guys can do.
Good luck in your search