High fidelity REVEAL interconnects

For $699 HF costumer service, said it can compete with the Odin, apparently this cable is available for shipping a week before Christmas?      Agoners any opinion?
128x128jayctoy
Mdp632 you are right, the price points is more accessible, since it's a 30 day return, if it does not work, I would think many will audition it.There is also Cerious Technology cables that are getting superb review, and much cheaper...

jayctoy, where do you see 30 day return?  All I see is under the 'Policies' tab of the ad is "14 days" and "no signs of use".  I think that means once you tried the cables, you can't return it any more.  I am very interested in this cable too and would like a chance to audition.

- Item can be returned within 14 days of receipt.

- Items must be returned in their original condition, with all included packing materials and no signs of use.

Oh, I see it now.  It is at the bottom of the ad.

Questions for the seller

Dec-11-2016

Will this cable out run the Nordost Odin that I have?

Without question. In fact the Odin was a Target cable to beat in our testing as it excels in clarity and musicality amongst most. We found the Reveal to better Odin in every way that we love the Odin it also bettered the similar Odin 2. We back it with 30 day Money back so you can compare it yourself however you won't need the return program were confident of that the difference is not subtle. HFC Customer service

Looks like HF is working on a new speaker cable, and it will beat Odin as well.  This is getting more and more interesting.