Do equipment stands have an impact on electronics?

Mechanical grounding or isolation from vibration has been a hot topic as of late.  Many know from experience that footers, stands and other vibration technologies impact things that vibrate a lot like speakers, subs or even listening rooms (my recent experience with an "Energy room").  The question is does it have merit when it comes to electronics and if so why?  Are there plausible explanations for their effect on electronics or suggested measurement paradigms to document such an effect?
agear
Tom used the word refracted when I’m reasonably sure he meant reflected. You can see how much or how little the reflection of the laser beam jumps around on one of the walls. This laser reflection method is actually not far removed at all from how LIGO works, inasmuch as in LIGO a laser beam travels down a very long tunnel kilometers in length and is reflected back precisely from a mirror at the far end of the tunnel. Then the laser beam travels back to the original end of the tunnel and the influence of any gravity waves can be seen on an optical screen. Unlike LIGO, however, using lasers on speakers to measure their motion doesn’t necessarily indicate the speaker stands’ isolation effectiveness. The stand could be simply transferring energy to the floor more effectively than nothing at. AND in doing so actually making the sound worse!

I’m quite sure you didn’t mean to use the word, intonated.
I agree with your verbiage.  As for the word intonate, yes, I did mean to use it.  Don't be such a luddite.  It can be used to imply conveyance of emotion or emotional content of speech (and not simply pitch).  I know its been a long time since you had your intro to English composition in E school....how long ago was it?  55 years?  1961?  Is that ballpark?
Here’s the thing: When someone makes a claim, the burden of proof is on them. It’s not up to me to prove that a 2 volt drop doesn’t have an audible effect. It’s up to the claimant to prove that it does. This is Logic 101. More important, trying to assess the affect of a power wire by measuring the AC power voltage is beside the point. The *only* thing that matters is what happens at the output of the connected equipment. Competent audio gear is immune to small changes in voltage, and routinely filters out the typically small amount of noise riding on top of the power voltage.
Welcome Ethan!  Thanks for chiming in.  Yes, there is a burden of proof to some degree and thus the animus for this thread.....
I just realized the topic of this thread is vibration isolation. I love this topic! Why? Because it's so easy to prove or disprove by measuring. But who has ever done that? Well, I did not long ago. Enjoy:

http://ethanwiner.com/speaker_isolation.htm
Yes, yes.  I have been trying to coax out that sort of information, but everyone is resisting arrest....
This is what Tom wrote initially,

theaudiotweak
The amount of reflected signal refracted back into the signal path is what's most important. The signal path is all solid materials including their boundaries with other solid materials. You cannot measure refraction with a laser as described. 

You say refracted and reflected.  And more importantly what on Earth are you even talking about? How does your post address what atmasphere wrote regarding lasers and speaker stands?