Tubeyist sounding Pre-amp?

What pre-amp has the most tubey sound?

I don't even car if it HAS tubes - I just want that sound - it can use MOSFETs for all I care.

Thx
randy-11
My old Ayon CD-5s with Burson single HD discrete op amps, matched 6C4P rectifiers & cryo'd EH 6H30 Gold pins. The gold pins are warmer, lusher sounding tubes. Don't neglect the importance of cables either. I found Jorma Prime sounded harmonically rich, on the warm side and liquid sounding. OTOH Jorma Origo is a bit more neutral if you don't want any more warmth.
I have a Quicksilver full function preamp that can be tubey depending on tubes. I love mine and it's fun and easy to play with tweaking it. It's gonna run you north of 500 hundred but likely less than 1k. I've had mine for 5 years and it's been trouble free with only recently needing to replace a couple resistors. Tubed phono stage is quite the added bonus as well. 

we'll see on the repair - after 2 months they have not even looked at it so I should have sent it to Canada instead...

I really like the knobs on the older ARC products...
What are you trying to fix? I see you have Magnepans, so I'm guessing the highs are too much for you. If this is the case, call Magnepan and ask for some of the resistors that attach to your binding posts. The resistors roll the high's off to take away the edge. Its a problem they know about, and they won't charge you for them.