Power Cable DIY - Please advise

Hi,

Im planning on building a pair of DIY power cables, I have shortlisted a few cables and connectors, please feel free to recommend which one to purchase.

Furutech FP TCS31
Acoustic Revive Powermax 10000
Acrolink ???
NeoTech NEP 3200

connectors... Furutech FI 28/E38 or FI50 gold or rhodium??

Thanks in Advance
narcissus
@mitch2 

You're Absolutely right, I should've mentioned the components of my system for clarity sake. Anyways, my speakers are the focal 1028BE, Monoblocks PASS LABS XA 100.5, speaker cables Kimber 12TC, DAC Lampizator Level 4 gen 4.

Yes, the whole purpose of this thread is to make an informed decision and get a high bang for the buck. I'am very sceptical of people trying to sell BS, snake oil when it comes to cables.

Thank you for contributing your views to this thread, from the reviews I've read it seems the Furutech Alpha 3 has been superseded by the FP-TCS31.

I would be interested to read something on their newer cables FP-S20N and FP-S35N though.

My best

@Auxinput,

Thanks for sharing your setup, sounds good (pun intended:)), I'am leaning towards the GTX rhodium receptacles too.

A BIG THANK YOU, for everyone who shared their experiences and advise. I'am definitely equipped with better knowledge now and hence I can make an informed decision.

Based upon the replies & reviews I've read in the past few days, I have no doubt that Furutech is one of the world leaders when it comes to audiophile cabling and connections.

The Neotech NEP 3200 is also a strong contender, so the shortlist gets shorter now... 

The Neotech NEP-3200
FP-TCS31
FP-S032N

I'm very interested to hear about "VH Audios Flavour 4" cable or any other one from their stable as Chris VH comes highly reputed here and on other forums too.

Can I use the GTX receptacle and American connectors (FI 28 or FI 50) for use in a 220v environment? I know I could opt for a UK plug, but just a general knowledge question which I've been meaning to ask...

Also, could you please advise some great IEC inlets + fuse which really work as I could use 'em to replace the el cheapo's in my amps...