Peachtree Audio 2.0

I've been listening to my Canadian made Peachtree Audio nova150 over the past few weeks and just can't believe how good it sounds for the money. So I wondered who else might have stumbled across this Canadian made wonder and have an opinion.  What do you think?

http://www.peachtreeaudio.com/
128x128dalemack
OMG, this is a common issue with their 220 model, and now it's also with the Nova 2.0. I was leaning heavily towards a 300 but looks like "make in USA" does not make a difference. Sorry to hear your new unit have a problem. Some cheap parts had been brought forward from old ............
Tested two nova 300 units and both of them have the same issue. Dealer said its impossible for crackling noise to happen especially if using digital connections. I used two Sony cd players and a brand new Cambridge transport, 3 kinds of speaker cables, two month old speaker, and even bought a new optical cable and same stuff happened. It's a shame coz' I think that this integrated amp is the complete package considering its specs. For now I will hang on to my old Marantz receiver until I find a similar feature laden integrated amp for the same or near that price range. 
 Paksiw, did all of that testing, with multiple amps, multiple speaker cables, cd players, etc. happen at the dealer or did it all happen in your home?  Were you and the dealer able to re-create this noise at the dealer on one of his units?
Unfortunately dealer is over a thousand miles away from me and all I can do is have them listen to that noise. They're not sure what's causing it and even said I'm the only customer so far that reported this kind of issue. I even called Peachtree support and tech mentioned "dolby pro processing" issue w/c further perplexed me. The thing is I have 2 older Marantz receiver SR9200 and SR4320 and I dont experienced this issues at all. Dont get me wrong I love the sound that I heard from Nova300, its definitely better than my two receivers and it also showed the real capability of my ATC and B&W speakers but that crackling noise really bugged the heck out of me.
I only have nova units for a week(at a time) and returned both of them. 
Obviously, any brand can have a quality defect, but I'm thinking that the statistical probability of getting back to back units with the exact same defect is probably pretty slim.  I think cusco69 is barking up the wrong tree with the "cheap parts" and "common issue" claims as well.  

My guess is that there's something else happening, but I'm just not experienced enough with the ways of electricity and power generation to give any tips.  But there are some very smart people on this forum who've dealt with ground hum and RF noise and the like and can probably offer some ideas.   It may not help in this case, since you've already returned them, but the knowledge may be helpful for future situations.