Choosing Sub-woofers. Please advise ASAP.

Finally, I have committed to the new home theater system and need sub-woofers. My listening and theater space is about 16' x 14' but then total open space (kitchen in the back) is 16' x 32'. I would like to listen to non-dealer advise. Thank you.

Mcintosh MX160
Mcintosh MC1.2Kw x 2
Mcintosh MC205 x 2
Wilson Audio Alexia - Front Left and Right Speakers
Wilson Audio Mezzo - Center Speaker
Wilson Audio Sophia - Side and Rear Surround Sound Speakers
Origin Acoustic D88 - Atmos Speakers

I like the REL and the JL Audio but JL Audio is my primary choice. The question is 2 x 12" or 2 x 10" or single Dual 12"? The stereo dealer told me 10" would blend in better with music while HT dealer says 12" will have better effect because even my listening space is mall but overall room is large.

Your thought please? I need decision by tomorrow so I can close the final piece. Thank you.
sautan904
Multiple subs tend to lead to more even bass. As for the 10 or the 12, that only you can decide after a good demo in your listening space.
+1 on multiple subs if your space can accommodate them. Since rooms can have so much of an impact on low frequencies, I'd look into sub options that have DSP that can correct for the room. This also gives you more placement options for your sub(s).

Haven't been in the market for a sub since these DSP designs hit the market, so I can't make any specific recommendations for particular manufacturers or models. 
Your speakers are pretty full range so you'll need 12 inch or larger to extend lower if needed at all.  Two are better than one for balance across the room. 
@ mapman. I thought so too. That is my original idea but shaken up a little when spoke to the dealer. He suggested his 2 used 10" subs at super crazy discount....

Also the room size is OK for 2x 12" subs?