Recommend your best sounding LP's

I am receiving a new TT today and am looking to add to my collection of great albums.  I have been sorting an extensive collection from my father (mostly 60's).  I am open to all kinds of music as long as the recording is amazing.  I know of the usual suspects (Pink Floyd, Dire Straights, Cowboy Junkies).  What I am looking for is recommendations on some more obscure music I may not be familiar with yet.  I am really enjoying Ella Fitzgerald, Nina Simone, Frank Sinatra for example.  Wasn't really my thing until recently.  I guess that is another benefit of a high-quality system.  Please recommend an artist and specific album down to the pressing information if you can.  Thanks in advance!!!!
128x128mmporsche
Did MoFi do Zep IV?  Sure you don't mean Zep II?  Are you speaking of the NEW MFSL Big Pink, or older MFSL version of the same?  I like Cowboy Junkines: Trinity Sessions (Classic 45rpm), and a friend just brought over Trinity Revisited, also excellent. I like the Nick Drake: Pink Moon new remaster. So many standard pressings are great, some of which Whart mentioned. My Warner Green GD: American Beauty sounds wonderful.
Agree on Joni Mitchell, especially Hejira.
Thanks for the correction, fjn04. My copy of Led Zep IV is a remastered, 180 g version by Atlantic carried by SoundStage Direct.
My copy of Big Pink is a Gain 2 Ultra analog disc, so I'm guessing new. I love Cowboy Junkies and have yet to find anything they've recorded that isn't very well mastered.
The LP's on the ARK label, recorded by loudspeaker designer Robert Fulton.
Lately Friday Music surprised me with Traffic - Last Exit.  The recording is outstanding and unusual in that the lead instrument on side two is an organ.  It sounds way better than my pristine vintage copy on United Artists label.
Three albums that sound especially good on my system are:
-Andrew Bird - "Things Are Really Great Here, Sort Of..."
-Elvis Costello - "King of America" - MOFI 
-Califone - "Roots & Crowns" - not easy to find a nice copy, but worth the effort