Power Cable DIY - Please advise

Hi,

Im planning on building a pair of DIY power cables, I have shortlisted a few cables and connectors, please feel free to recommend which one to purchase.

Furutech FP TCS31
Acoustic Revive Powermax 10000
Acrolink ???
NeoTech NEP 3200

connectors... Furutech FI 28/E38 or FI50 gold or rhodium??

Thanks in Advance
narcissus
Or should I just purchase a used pair of the VH1 Flavor 4 with Furutech 25 gold connectors and call it a day??
I built his DIY version of that cord using the twisted pair wire he sells and trying both Furutech F1-11 gold and bare copper connectors.  Very nice cord with either connector, but the gold plated Furus were just a little too polite in my application and I preferred the copper.  I still have a slight preference for the bulk Neo-based cord in my system, but if you can get a good price on a used Flavor 4, it would be very hard to go wrong with it.  If you find the gold connectors to be a bit too relaxed or warm sounding, you can always replace them with some copper or rhodium plugs and still save a bundle of money over a sonically comparable big dollar cord.
Someone reports my post at 12-16-2016 (as insulting to Oyaide ?)
Audiogon ERASE it after one day.

A big THANK YOU Audiogon to remind me why I’ve stopped to post 4 years ago!

Dear Dave your next post after the erased is still there looking weird.

Goodbye Audiogon

I'm fascinated by this discussion.

Do people favor Square D, Cutler Hammer, or other brands of circuit breakers?

What about Connecting Caps that the builder may have on the run of mass produced everyday wire they pulled to your outlet? 

Are people cryo-treating the breakers? Are those known to affect the high, low or mid frequencies most?

You'd think it was April First here in Audiogon.

Not a believer.... But fun reading!

@xyobgyn   And I'm always fascinated by those that have no experience with the topic at hand jumping in with nothing to offer beyond a dismissal.