New Wilson - Wamm Master

http://www.wilsonaudio.com/products/wamm

Interesting Evolution, interesting price projection by some......
rapogee

Great look! Not for everybody though. A little (actually, a lot) out of my price range, but one can always dream :) Would really like an opportunity to hear these some day.

I have a pair of Watt Puppy's and MAXX 2's. Love the Wilsons, but power is definitely a factor in owning Wilsons. 
I drive my Wilsons with a pair of Bryston 28B SST2's, and it's a good match.

The original WAMM's looked better (4-piece system) and did sound really good - I heard them in a pretty good sized room.  More recently
I got to hear the Alexandria-1 and thought IT was very good as well.
Over and above (perhaps) the XLF,  I don't get the goal. Also,  we're talking a VERY large listening space, properly built from scratch.  Also, the bass sections would (IMHO) be better off separated off.  they look so awkward stacking the drivers in this endless vertical array. Same old argument- why so much money?  Who really needs a speaker like this? 
I can name a dozen phenomenal speakers for a fraction of the cost, etc.
BUT... leave it to D. Wilson to astonish us crazies once again...
I was also lucky enough to hear the Wilson/MSB demo at Fidelis AV.

From a visual stand point the Alexx are definitely an acquired taste, but the sound was truly amazing. The soundstage encompassed the entire room and the sense of scale was really impressive. 

I was also lucky enough to hear the Wilson/MSB demo at Fidelis AV. 

From a visual stand point the Alexx are definitely an acquired taste, but the sound was truly amazing. The soundstage encompassed the entire room and the sense of scale was really impressive.
I would love to demo Alexx with Momentum.   I find Sabrina with Momentum / VAC SigMKIIa SE was more resolving and preferable but doesn't have the scale, slam ... size matters.  The MSB mono is class A and warm side of neutral.

Sabrina will be on my short list if shopping for speakers in a small room.
I wonder if my dynaco st 70 will drive them to realistic sound levels in my larger living room having a cathedral ceiling?  I may need a subwoofer.