Thiel Owners

Guys-

I just scored a sweet pair of CS 2.4SE loudspeakers. Anyone else currently or previously owned this model?
Owners of the CS 2.4 or CS 2.7 are free to chime in as well. Thiel are excellent w/ both tubed or solid-state gear!

Keep me posted & Happy Listening!
jafant
Jafant  - Seeing your Thiels in your system picture they look lonesome . No wires even attached . If it were me i would have to hook something up to hear the great sounds the Thiels have to offer . Even a cheap integrated or receiver . Just me . You must have an alternative source of listening to music that tides you over . Hope your search comes to an end quickly . Life is short.
I'm in the same boat as you Jafant. My wife and I purchased a beautiful pice of property that we plan on building a house on. It came with a small cottage that we remodeled and now live in until the new house gets built. Due to the smaller rooms I had to sell of my system (except for the speakers I will never part with) and downsized to an integrated amp/sonos/dac.

One day I plan to put more than one system in this house but in the meantime I have been having fun trying different integrated amps/dacs etc. As maplegrove said above there is no way I would be able to have my speakers and not be able to listen to them.

Anyway since you asked about my system here is where it stands today:

Classic 6.6  (chinese junk) dual mono integrated amp with as good or better build quality than many amps I have owned or seen. I was turned on to this amp by the owner of Ginko Audio.

Speaker Art Super Clefs with custom Lee Taylor cabinets. Some of the best two way stand mounts out there with better bass than many floorstanders i've owned

Currently using a Grant Fidelity Dac (more chinese junk) but that will most likely change soon.

Cables are Morrow/Pangea and Dana