High fidelity REVEAL interconnects

For $699 HF costumer service, said it can compete with the Odin, apparently this cable is available for shipping a week before Christmas?      Agoners any opinion?
128x128jayctoy
Setting hear listening to the Reveals on my phono pre-amp and they sound wonderful with little play.  The combination of CT 1 speaker cables and the Reveal cables take my system to a new level.  These are the best cables I have ever heard or used, "already".

Thankful, what IC were you using before Reveal?  Thanks for letting us know that Reveal is a awesome cable.  I believe we have 2 confirmations so far.
Aniwolfe the rca connectors looks bulky in the middle I wonder if they will fit on my preamp?
My most recent were Exemplar Audio's Exception IC's.  They are a great bang for the buck!  However, the Reveals are on a different level.  I have used many brands over the years but the CT1E and the Reveals are the best I have used.  

I describe the Reveals by saying they place you closer to the live event.  Revealing but organic.  Music just flows and you get more of it.  The soundstage is wide, deep and although you get excellent instrument location they retain their musicality.  I can only imagine what the higher level models sound like.      

Thankful, your comment is making me to think that Reveal is at (or close to) Odin's level.  May be it is true that Reveal is just as good as the $14k Odin.  :)  Again, we won't know for sure until Glory writes back on the A/B test result.